The OFM Foundation Supplement Pack provides a one-click solution to getting started with the OFM Program. Each supplement in the pack was selected for it's efficacy and/or specific nutritional content.
What's more when you purchase the Foundation Pack you receive a 15% discount!
Here is a rundown on the supplements included in the Foundation Pack:
- Magnesium Chloride: Magnesium is a cation mineral vital to overall health. Most people are deficient in Magnesium thus the need for supplementation. OFM offer Magnesium Chloride, a common, naturally-occurring form because of it's relatively low cost, well absorbed and the form of Magnesium humans co-evolved with.
- Vitamin D3, 50,000 IU/capsule: Like Magnesium, most athletes are deficient in Vitamin D. The problem is to correct the condition, Vitamin D3 needs to be taken in therapeutic doses to 'shock treat' the system in order to raise Vitamin D levels. Furthermore, Vitamin D3 supplementation needs to be done properly and with the proper co-factors; Magnesium and Liver and/or liver based products for the natural & bio-available Vitamin A & K2.
- Freeze-dried Liver Capsules: Grassland Health's liver capsules are freeze-dried to preserve freshness, however, they are also infused with kelp for bio-available thyroid. The Liver Capsules complete the second of the 'Whole Animal Eating' triad.
- Gelatin Capsules: Gelatin/Collagen is the third leg of the 'Whole Animal Eating' triad. The Capsule formulation of gelatin allows the for both a convenient and palatable means to get some gelatin into the diet
- Tru Niagen/Nicotinamide Riboside(NR): NR is a patented NAD/NADH+ precursor. The NAD/NADH+ gradient is key to energy production and our work with Tru Niagen suggests when combined with Vespa in training and racing there exists a strong synergy for performance.
- GPLC (Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine): GPLC is a formulation for Carnitine supplementation. Because humans tend to consume domesticated animals they need supplementation for heart health, circulation and muscle hypertrophy.
Be sure to consult with your OFM Coach to individualize your supplement protocols.