- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that transports fatty acids in the mitochondria of cells.*
- This occurs during the catabolism of lipids to generate energy.*
- This process allows lipids, or fats, to not accumulate in areas.*
- Research has indicated that L-Carnitine also maintains a healthy red blood cell count.*
- Natural carnitine is found in red meat and other animal sources. Supplementation may be recommended to achieve optimal levels. Bio-Tech Carnitine uses biologically active L-Carnitine Fumarate instead of the inactive D-Carnitine enantiomer.*
- Important for energy production*
- Helps maintains a healthy red blood cell count*
- Formulated with Lonza brand Carnipure L-Carnitine Tartrate
We currently offer free shipping on all US orders over $200 for purchases at Suggested Retail Price.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us Toll Free 877-837-7279
Returns and Exchange
VESPA & Supplements: If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us for a return authorization number, send us back unopened/un-used product and we will make a full refund on any returned product.
Custom Apparel are non-refundable. Please make sure of your size per the links for sizing pages prior to ordering.