- Vitamin K refers to a family of similar compounds that play a role in blood coagulation and bone health.*
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is particularly important for bone mineralization and calcium metabolism.*
- Menaquinones work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, which is important for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
- Research shows that menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is more bioavailable and has a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K.*
- MK-7 is formulated with all-natural menaquinone-7, which is derived from fermented soy.
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with natural menaquinone-7
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7), 150 mcg
We currently offer free shipping on all US orders over $150 for purchases at Suggested Retail Price.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us Toll Free 877-837-7279
Returns and Exchange
VESPA & Supplements: If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us for a return authorization number, send us back unopened/un-used product and we will make a full refund on any returned product.
Custom Apparel are non-refundable. Please make sure of your size per the links for sizing pages prior to ordering.