- Formulated by Dr. Denise Rose Mark, DIM is a combination of ingredients that support healthy breast, cervical, uterine, and prostate tissues.*
- DIM contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient supplied in small amounts by cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, and kale. Supplementation with diindolylmethane promotes estrogen balance in both men and women by increasing 2-hydroxy estrogens and reducing 16-hydroxy estrogens.*
- A favorable ratio of 2-hydroxy and 16-hydroxy estrogens promotes healthy cellular function, body composition, and mood.*
- DIM also includes B vitamins, vitamin E, and selenium as synergistic nutrients that support overall health.*
- Supports breast, cervical, uterine, and prostate tissues*
- Balances estrogen metabolism in both men and women*
- Promotes healthy cellular function, body composition, and mood*
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, 100 IU); Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, 10 mg); Folic Acid (4,800 mcg); Quatrefolic, L-5′-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt, 200 mcg; Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg); Selenium (as L-selenomethionine, 100 mcg); Diindolylmethane (DIM, 100 mg)
We currently offer free shipping on all US orders over $150 for purchases at Suggested Retail Price.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Toll Free 877-837-7279
Returns and Exchange
VESPA & Supplements: If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us for a return authorization number, send us back unopened/un-used product and we will make a full refund on any returned product.
Custom Apparel are non-refundable. Please make sure of your size per the links for sizing pages prior to ordering.