DIM 300 mg ‘Andro’ version
DIMAndro is specifically formulated for men to promote healthy cellular function, body composition, mood and drive. Formulated with B 6/9/12, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Arginine, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, Tribulus, Lycopene and Bioperine in synergistic blend to support men’s hormonal & reproductive health.
2 in stock
- Formulated by Dr. Denise Rose Mark, AndroDIM is a combination of ingredients that support healthy breast, cervical, uterine, and prostate tissues.*
- AndroDIM contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient supplied in small amounts by cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, and kale. Supplementation with diindolylmethane promotes estrogen balance in both men and women by increasing 2-hydroxy estrogens and reducing 16-hydroxy estrogens.*
- A favorable ratio of 2-hydroxy and 16-hydroxy estrogens promotes healthy cellular function, body composition, and mood.*
- AndroDIM also includes vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts as synergistic ingredients that support men’s reproductive health.*
- Supports breast, cervical, uterine and prostate tissues*
- Balances estrogen metabolism in both men and women*
- Promotes healthy cellular function, body composition, and mood*
- Provides additional support for men’s reproductive health*
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 300 mg; Vit E (75 IU); Vit B6 30mg; Folic Acid 12,000 mcg, B12 3,000 mcg; Zinc 15 mg; Selenium 100 mcg; Copper 1 mg Other Ingredients (1257 mg): Arginine HCl; Saw Palmetto Extract; Nettle Root Extract;Tribulus Extract; Lycopene; Bioperine
We currently offer free shipping on all US orders over $150 for purchases at Suggested Retail Price.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us Toll Free 877-837-7279
Returns and Exchange
VESPA & Supplements: If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us for a return authorization number, send us back unopened/un-used product and we will make a full refund on any returned product.
Custom Apparel are non-refundable. Please make sure of your size per the links for sizing pages prior to ordering.